123movies not working is a common phenomenon. Despite being such a bankable website, this streaming client can often go down with an array of reasons instigating the same. In this post, we will be talking about 123movies in brief while understand the main reasons behind the issues on-board.
123moves Not Working: Real Reasons
There can be many reasons why 123movies might not work. Actually, this website is extremely functional at most times of the year barring a few days when the traffic surges are higher than expected. However, besides traffic-centric reasons, there are other aspects which need to be looked at and we will be going over all these in the subsequent points:
- Faulty Uploads- There are times when 123movies fails to play a selected movie and the main reason can be the way it has been uploaded. Movies need to be uploaded directly to the server and usually an overenthusiastic uploader can goof things up.
- Lower bandwidth- 123movies is primarily a free website which gets all its revenue due to the advertisements. However, there are times when the website bandwidth falls short and certain movies are only uploaded partially.
- Increased Competition- Streaming websites are certainly in demand and 123movies often falls behind with several expectations on its shoulders. The SEO offered by other websites automatically gets them to the top of the Google Page and 123movies are slightly affected.
- ISP Limitations- Certain internet service providers do block 123movies at times owing to certain policy related issues. This is the main reason why HTTP errors are shows on screen.
- Lack of Optimization- Website optimization is an important aspect to keep the page alive and kicking at all times. 123movies and even 123movies app lack proper technicians and developers who can take care of a website at all times.
- Dearth of Add-Ons and Extensions- 123movies is a streaming website that often gets a lot of traffic and it gets exceedingly difficult to manage stuffs without the availability of functional web extensions and add-ons.
- Higher Traffic- Nowadays people prefer watching movies and TV shows online which then redirects a lot of traffic onto websites like 123movies. The inability to handle such traffic can often result in slow page loading— forcing users to look for other options.
- Firewalls- Most computers have stringent firewalls which can disallow a website to show up and 123movies can often be at the receiving end. As this website shows most movies and TV shows days after global release, the content creators often play an instrumental when it comes to blocking the same.
- Quality of Uploads- 123movies comes with a variety of content choices— ranging from HD to Cam quality. Sometimes, the user has a slow internet connection, making it difficult for him or her to stream good quality movies over the website.
- Server Side issues- 123movies is a streaming website which is hosted over a dedicated server. Lack of server stability can often take down the website at crunch moments without prior intimations. However, these issues can be fixed sooner than the users understand.
123movies Not Working: Solutions
Now when we have discussed about the reasons leading to slow downloads and server errors, it’s time to analyze the solutions and possible ideas to fix the same.
- Opt for 123movies App- While the website keeps on facing compatibility issues, users can shift to the application based version of 123movies. 123movies apk is a good option for the android users and one can even use the same on PCs via an emulator.
- Extensions and Add-Ons- If 123movies wants to redeem itself, it needs to power in the website with a host of web extensions which can handle traffic surges at all times.
- Using Proxy Servers- As mentioned 123movies isn’t always accepted by ISPs and Firewalls with generosity. Therefore, users need to use 123movies proxy servers in order to unblock the same over certain browsers.
- Qualified technicians and developers- The website needs to hire efficient developers and technicians who can add value to the hub— making it more conducive to usage.
- User Side Tweaks- Users who aren’t inclined towards using proxy servers can momentarily disable the firewall in order to allow 123movies to load.
- Cache Clearance- Website cache and cookies need to be cleared by the user, frequently, just to avoid than extra pile-on and pressure on the concerned browser.
123movies is otherwise a great website sans the issues in play. Server side errors are predominant when it comes to analyzing the issues related to this website. However, a technical team needs to be hired which can easily answer customer queries in case an issue is encountered. 123movies not working is a major issue and might just push back the website— amidst the cut throat competition.